Healthcare Creative Division
The Creative Division works to maximize healthcare values to benefit people, society and nature.
Using its genre-transcending Creative Transfusion process, the division is committed to building a healthy world
in a creative way. It strengthens brand health through the incorporation of creative skills built upon healthcare expertise into technologies.
With a systemic process and an accurate diagnosis, solutions to problems comes in natural and complete way.
In providing healthier services, the Creative Division is taking systemic structure and accuracy to another level.
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, Tuberculosis Campaign TV advertising
- Amway, Production of Nutrilite and Artistry 1 min. Story Videos.
Yuhan-Kimberly, Production of First Period Education Video
- World Conference of Science Journalists 2015, Production of BI, Brochures, Web page, Poster and Event Products
- 2014, 2015
- Korea Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association, Production of
Korea Pharmaceutical Industry Guide
- National Non-Smoking Center, Production of BI
Korea Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, Production of Emergency Medical Policy Brands BI
Korea Health Promotion Foundation, Production of Youth Health Promotion Campaign BI
- 2013, 2015
- Korea Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, Production of Educational Videos and Materials for patients
- Roche Korea, Production of Videos and Brochures
- Blue Ribbon / Pink Ribbon / Gold Ribbon Campaigns, Production of Event Products and Poster
- Seoul Metropolitan Government, Production of Welfare Brand
- Nutirlite, Production of 513 Campaign’s BI and 1 min. Story Videos
- Cetaphil, Brand Management and Production of Promotion Products
- Propecia, Brand Management and Production of Promotion Products
- EONE Laboratories, Production of PR Videos
- Seoul Metropolitan Government, Advertising Secondlife Senior citizens
- Bumin Hospital Seoul and SAM Hospital, Advertising
- Carl Zeiss Korea, Production of Brochures and Promotional PR Products
* For more information, Please visit www.enzaim-creative.com